The End of 2017

My...my...my...

It's the end of 2017 already.

Lots of things happened in this year. Not that I jotted down everything in this blog, what a waste.
Memories may become dull in the future. What will left is the memories imprinted in other media, not in the brain only. But I somehow believe, even we may not remember it anymore in the future, the heart can feel it.

Nevertheless, starting tomorrow, I'll venture my life as a 26 years old woman. Man, I can't believe in that number huhu. And I am still single!

Anyway, I finally got my driving license lololol. What an achievement! Haha!

This year, alhamdulillah, I really thanks Allah for giving me the chance to continue living this life.

I met lots of new people, enthusiastic younger new colleagues, new friends through training course, etc. 

It's been almost two years since I graduated, and it will be lies if I tell that I didn't miss my university's life. All the usrah, tazkirah, pious lovely friends... Alhamdulillah, Allah still giving me the chance to at least solat jemaah between girls at the office.

"Aku adalah anak-anak panah Islam. Campakkanlah aku ke mana sahaja, aku tetap berjuang demi Islam!" - Saad Abi Waqqas

Hope I can live up to that. I do not wish to stray more than I could be. Let's hope 2018 I can be a better me! I gotta find more programme to fulfil my soul.

Oh, my father asked me to read this book somewhere early this year. But I never finish it huhu. Half-way already. Somehow, when there's a will, there's a way :) Next year, we will be settled down at Rawang insyaAllah.


Well, 2018 ea.
I need to write down what I'm gonna achieve this year.

Bye~




Comments