Sorry Won't Help

Assalamualaikum.

Woah, feel like I haven't written anything in ages.
Quite a few things happened to me after the final semester.
I would love to write it down.
About my current self, responsibilities, my jobs, feelings and stuff.

Ahh.
Mixed feelings.

About everything.

I screamed in my head, "Urghh, why are you being so irresponsible? Why are you so indecisive?!"

I got quite some responsibilities, but, I've been negleting some of them due to the unbalance management of my life.

I know I should tell someone about this.
I know I should get someone to help me.
But...

I don't know how to start.

The time's lost were very precious.

I've dissapointed everyone who put their trust on me.

Sorry.
Maaf.
Asif.
Gomennasai.
Bianne.

Though I know apologizing could never make up the time's lost.

Ahh.

I need to start over.


Comments