2015: Will Your Dream Come True?

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Every living person must have a dream, I suppose.
Everyone can live up to many dreams in their life.

It's soothing the heart to just imagining the dreams come true.

But, have you ever wondered what it takes to make the dreams come true?
Of course, it couldn't happen in a blink of eyes.
It is your efforts.

I once wrote onto a piece of paper, "Hey, princess. Your dream will never come true unless you work for it to become a reality" and I paste it on my room's wall.
I will keep reminding myself every time I saw it.

I have a lot of dreams that I would like to achieve someday.
Sure, it will take a lot of effort.
Miracles do not come that often.

Vincent van Gogh once said,

"If you hear a voice within you say you cannot paint, then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced."

When I first read this, I was mesmerized by the words.

To achieve something bigger, you have to step forward, even just one step.
To mere dreaming, it is useless.
Step forward, and move on. Test your ability.
You wouldn't know unless you try right?

I like to draw, of course not to the point of professional, just for self-satisfaction.
But I never thought to paint it before.
I never learn how to paint using watercolor or even pencil colors. So, can I really paint?
Somehow, whenever I looked at the sky and noticed beautiful blueish sky and clouds above, with the orange sun rays in between them, and the green mountains from afar, I felt like, "Oh God. Can I paint this onto a paper?"

So, like Vincent said, I just need to paint right?
That's it.
One of my dreams, is to say to myself that "I can actually paint".
I have to take one step forward to achieve that dream.
That one step is, to start painting something.

Let's do it.

Oh, some more.

I love writing too.

After all,

"Writing, painting, singing, and dancing are a fine work of art. It has the power to silence the chatter in the mind and lift us to another place."  - Robert McKee

Dear friends,
Let's step forward, even one inch closer to your dream.
For the sake of Islam, even better.

Wallahualam.



Comments